Sunday, October 23, 2011

FINALLY :)

okay, hello there! i have totally neglected my blog since October last year. it's not that i did it on purpose. long story short, i forgot my password :) SO NOW HERE I AM..

whats new? well, now im at uitm shah alam, doing CAT. no time to explain now. and im surrounded by beautiful and awesome people. tho they tend to treat me like im an 8 year old. which is kinda frustrating sometimes. but i like being pampered :D

oh and i still cant get over the fact that i dont live in my own house anymore. still cry everytime i waved my family goodbye. :') but hey, growing up has its price.

honestly, i dont miss my school even a bit. but i missed my friends, and teachers. well, some of my teachers, that is. some are just better being forgotten. no offence.

how im doing here? im doing great. my course is manageable, n it feels like i finally know what im doing, and what i want. macam true calling lah kira haha.

oh and tomorrow i have my IES exam. =.= no biggie.

this is it. i bid u adieu :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello :D
    Hehehe quite an impressive writings here,
    bole la stalk bnyk2 lepas ni..
    haha

    ReplyDelete