Sunday, October 23, 2011

yesterday was his 18th birthday :'(

yes, he was my best buddy n i loved him like hell. then he met this bitch, and forget bout me completelyy. ok i lied :) i wronged him and hurt him like hell. i took him for granted and i kept hurting him. again and again.

he helped me a lot. but i never seemed to appreciate him. HAHA. my fault. i dont know what's wrong with me, but i tend to hurt people around me. seriously. sigh. anyway, his birthday was on 22nd October. yesterday. i didnt wish him cause i know he wants nothing to do with me.

im kinda impressed since im not able to do that. haha. it was kinda hard for me to let go. haha.

AHMAD HAKIM CHAI, i know u wont be reading this, but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE. MAY ALL YOUR WISH COME TRUE, AND MAY U FIND ETERNAL BLISS :)

2 comments: