Monday, December 5, 2011

im trying. i swear.

cant really update anything because i'll get carried away and let my emotions control me. and that wont be pretty.

so yeah, IM TRYING AS BEST, AND AS HARD AS I CAN. hold yourself together, FARHAH!

to some ppl, this might be easy and not at all challenging. well, we all have our own limit. i, have never need to settle anything my entire life. any problems, any at all, my parents will always be there. but not now. they're far, and i have to stand on my own two feet. and this is hard, for me.

but im holding on. :) god gives me strength.

3 comments:

  1. You strong girl! Keep your head up high!

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh malunya sara baca. haha thankss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go farhah! go farhah! you're not alone! Allah always be by your side :)

    ReplyDelete