Wednesday, December 7, 2011

OMFG! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!

it started like, 10 minutes ago.

my phone vibrated. incoming text message. it's from my brother. i was kinda expecting it since he sat fr his computer test today. nak bragging dgn result dia la tuh. but it wasnt as i expected.

haziq : KAK, KAU PUNYA L DA SETAUN X?
me    : aaa, belum. bulan 2 ni setaun ah. nape??
haziq : kalau lebih setaun kena repeat dr KPP.
me    : OMFG! *dies*

i have a confession to make. I FUCKING HATE DRIVING. IT'S MY WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE. i hate everything about driving. every single thing. T___T

ahh major headache. argh. stress level to the max. holy crapping shit!

it's okay Farhah, u have till February to get over yr fear. inhale. exhale. driving a car isnt that hard. kan? *nervous, insincere laughs

ps : haziq got a 45. i got 47, so i won hahaha. sucker!
pps : i'll be going back to JB tomorrow. hoyeahhh! going to Sibu Island with mi familiaa <3 ahh sir, guess i wont be coming this monday. haha.

okay, time fr a nap, i bet imma die in my dream. car crash. BAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!

1 comment: