Saturday, November 12, 2011

12.11.2011

today has been productive!

1. i watched all 6 movies that my parents bought yesterday.
2. i successfully cooked a very finger licking good sup tulang! all by my own. glorious.
3. I WATCHED IN TIME!! like, finally! and it was great. too bad 3 super hot guy died and one lame ass didnt -.-
4. i treated my brothers kfc with my study grant.
5. i made apple and starfruit juice using juice extractor without adult's supervision. YEAY ME!
6. I FOUND MY LONG LOST SCHOLL'S' SANDAL!

thats about it. tomorrow im heading back to shah alam. joyy -.-

5 comments:

  1. Wait a sec.. it means, before this, you haven't seen in time??? is alex pettyfer belong to the 'super hot guy'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! hahah. but me and almaz hv watched the trailer again and again and again like a month b4 in time actually kua wayang. haha. dats y i know everything! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and DUHHH!!! he's super hottt, but not as hot as cillian murphy hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear farhah, 12.10 or 12.11 ? haha october, in time tak kuar pon lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha nicha kejammmm! nasib baik kau perasan haha

    ReplyDelete