Monday, November 14, 2011

dear APACS.

i recently found out that my cpa points hv been deducted. like WHAT THE FUCK? who the fuck came out with that brainless idea?

okay, i dont mind my points being NEGATIVE and all. they might did it to ensure our participation. BUT! please ask yr apacs member to be more active. my batch ada like 5 of em apacs. is it so hard to post this on our cat-cba group? instead of posting about useless shit, u might as well update us about apacs' info. it's not that hard, is it? please be considerate. i know it's our fault fr our lack of awareness, but cant u guys do something?

god. im pissed. -20. @#$%^&!!!!

5 comments:

  1. finally!! Hari tu pun I ada mengamuk dekat dlm bilik apacs, haha but it was regarding text book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! oh my god sistem pengurusan mcm haywire -.- im planning to inbox the president myself haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. dah inbox president ke farhah? ala kau mmg suka inbox mrh2 president apacs kan :P inbox laa, biar dorg buat something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha president baru belum approve aku lagi. hahaha. nysa ayat kau mmg menusuk kalbu. aku ingat lagi time megat solleh tetibe kena mrh dgn aku haha

    ReplyDelete