Thursday, November 17, 2011

bored to death

im super duper frustrated right now.

im having difficulty to log in my facebook account, AGAIN -.-

the URBAN DICTIONARY page (which i found on The Creepy Sara's blog) wont stop loading. i have been waiting fr 6 minutes to be exact.

videos on youtube wont buffer. T__T ooh, if any of u guys are bored stiff like i am right now, go listen to Criminal, by Britney freaking Spears. but it's not fr them innocent. haha

i only managed to finish my t6's homework halfway. half is better than nothing. right? -.-

tomorrow ada exam ''olok olok'' t5. chapter 5 till 10. im sposed to be studying, but since it's ''olok olok'', why used up my brain now? haha.

oh ada orang ketuk pintu. oooh, HARI MAWAR QASEH. why would thay spell it as QASEH? seriously it's annoying. ''9:35 am, program memasak bubur lambuk bersama ibu bapa''. sorry miss i love knocking on ppl's door at 11 pm, but my parents live 300kms away. T__T

im such a lazy bum i rather sleep alone than forcing myself to climb the stairs and sleep with my friends. seriously farhah mahzan seorang yg penakut. tapi dia lagi pemalas! hehe God's with me. :)

oh my mum texted me, asking whether i'll be going home tomorrow. sorry mum, your little girl's all grown up now. ok i lied. i promised myself i wont balik rumah till AFTER midterm. which is on the 30th! T__T

yawn. sangap. okay, orang johor guna sangap fr menguap. i was genuinely shocked bila dapat tau right here, sangap means the total opposite and takda kena mengena langsung. haha

okay, need to sleep. got a whole day ahead of me tomorrow :) awwwwhh shaytt! belum iron baju. -.-




tadi jumpa abang bas. hihihihihi :P long time no see, senor. 

4 comments:

  1. haha sapee abg bas kau? pahah gatal :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha alalala, kau kan nampak dia. yg baru kua dr surau tuu. hiiiii :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahaha yg part qaseh tu mmg annoying gila kot.. anyways, good luck for your mid term.. :)

    ReplyDelete