Sunday, November 27, 2011

Midterm Exams

sigh. im not exactly excited with the idea of midterm examinations. yeah, sure, it's just midterm. BUT this midterm will determine wether i'll get study grant. oh and btw, it's rm300 per paper now. 0.o im not the type that revised last minute and then complained about it. i think it's kinda shallow. i prefer to get it done and over with.

usually i'll start studying a week before examinations. i'll finish one subject per day. i rather read everything thru and not waste time on certain topics. if there are topics that i dont get, then i'll get back at em after im done with the rest. that way, i dont get brain jammed. haha

and i prefer reading than calculating. well, not entirely true. calculating is easy, and as long as u remember the format, then u'r on the right track. but the format/formula is just too overwhelming fr me. esp my t7 paper. i prefer t5 than t7. i spent like 2 hours fr 5,6 chapters. yeah, i read fast. i skipped lines, and paragraphs. haha. sometimes i skipped pages. i dont understand why certain ppl took hours to finish 1,2 chapter. i mean, dont they get tired? it's easier if u scanned through the pages. well, at least fr me it does haha.

so im now dreading over my t7. i didnt read t7. i prefer to do questions. so i picked 3 questions per topic. i guess that's enough. we have lots of topics. ada 599 pages to read fr t7 haha. no way im going to put my brain thru hell. i've done 47 questions so far, and there are 122 questions for me to finish. im getting there. YEAY ME!

and my t6. well, i love my t6 and my sir is the best. i've revised the important topics, so i think i'll do fine. fine. not great.

t6-DONE. t5-DONE. t7-ON MY WAY!!!

see? who said studying is hard and tedious? just dont push yourself too hard. reward yourself every two hours. well, in my case, belajar sejam, reward sampai malam. HAHA. susah nak stay on track bila kat rumah. haha.

ah well, need to get back at my tv. it's FLASHPOINT time!

No comments:

Post a Comment