Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And.... im alone?

i was expecting 3 new roommates. today. but when i came back from class, my room's still empty! where are they? do they know how tired it is fr me to tidy up everything? i even swiped the whole room. thats something i've never done before. sheesh -.- ah well, the registration ends around 5pm. and it's only 2.30pm. be patient, farhah. but IF, it's fate that i dont have roommates, i think thats something i can live with. ha ha. it'll be scary tho. 

anyway, i have trouble loggin in my facebook account, so i guess i will be spending my time getting ready fr my midterm! i'll finish my t7 first. then t6. lastly, t5. i'll spend 2 days fr each subject, and a week fr t5. t5 is just special. 

oh and my t7 lecturer, the dedicated puan linda has decided that we'll be having our mock midterm exam tomorrow. 30 questions. 1 hour 15 minutes. sigh. better start flipping those pages. 

on my to do list :

1) buat surat to apacs.
2) jumpa miss haz. i went to pejabat earlier, but she wasnt there. -.-
3) angkat baju! ok, baju aku dah disidai from ahad, and tak angkat till today. haha

oh and malam ni i wanna attend perjumpaan perbarisan. haha. it's fun to involve in other activities besides accounting. 


4 comments:

  1. tu lah sebabnya baju selalu hilang. Lepas sidai berhari-hari tak angkat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha baju x kering sbb hujan :P

    serious penat my classmates kemas barang diorg. kesian kot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. laaa... ya ke??!! kesian giler, tapi still kne apindah jugak kan before saturday.. huhu

    ReplyDelete