Saturday, November 5, 2011

FARAWA KHAIRUDIN

ok 1st off. anyone yg annoyed with me, writing bout my friends, on my blog, i just gotta say, i dont give a crap. haha.

haa, i was chatting with my dear friend faraw, when i suddenly feel like writing about her. :P

i dont feel like writing an essay, so i'll just list em down fr ya.

THINGS I LIKE ABOUT HER.

1. she's super cool.
2. she can speak/write in english. heeee
3. she's smart.
4. she curses! seriously, susah nk jumpa kat uitm perempuan yg curse. me aside. HAHA
5. she thought i gt 8A's in my spm. hihi. sayang kauu for that.
6. we always agree on stuffs. except fr Harry Potter and Asam Pedas. *dia x makan asam pedas. -.-
7. Dia muka macam Asyraf Najid. ok, ni bkan reason y i like u, but still, i feel like putting it here HAHA.
8. SHE LOVES ME. seriously, she loves me. haha.
i think 8's enough :) nnt kalau lebih lebih kang i tend to kutuk her haha.

ps: internet kinda slow, cant put her picture here. sob sob.

2 comments: